For over 25 years Auction Transport Services has been transporting our customers’ vehicles efficiently, on-time and damage free. Though we began as a small car hauling business in 1997, Auction Transport Service has grown significantly to serve all of Atlantic Canada, Quebec and Ontario. Located in Moncton, New Brunswick. We are centrally located in the hub of the Maritimes, this allows us convenient access to many of Eastern Canada’s ports, auctions, and dealerships.
We provide a quality operational execution and are a customer focused organization that is fast and flexible. We serve both individual customers and large corporate clients and handle vehicles of various sizes, both new and used. Our car haulers consist of experienced short and long haul drivers who operate with precision and adhere strictly to our high safety standards.
- At Auction Transport Services we are proud of our reputation in the transport industry and work hard to maintain our high standards of quality customer service.
- Our hands on staff and 24/7 on-call service means we are constantly working for you.
- Providing you with reliable and complete satisfaction before, during and after the delivery of your vehicle is always our top priority.
Contact us at anytime with questions and requests!
Auction Transport Accolades
- 2017 to 2022 – Registered Smart way Partner
2021 – Canada’s Top Growing Companies – Report on Business, Globe & Mail – Ranked #375
2020 – Growth 500 – Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies – Ranked #245
2020 – Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation – Women in Trucking Association
2020 – Canada’s Top Growing Companies – Report on Business, Globe & Mail – Ranked #381
- 2019 – Canada’s Top Grown Companies – Report on Business, Globe & Mail – Ranked #345
- 2019 – Growth 500 – Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies – Ranked #395 in Canada
- 2018 – Growth 500-Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies- Ranked #447 in Canada
- 2018 – Owner Denise Beaupre, author of best-selling book “Rise Above-Create the Abundant Life You Desire” shares her story of her transition from Real Estate to the Trucking Industry and the challenges she chose to Rise Above. Purchase your copy here.
- 2017 and 2018 – Employer of choice through THRSC
- 2017 – Denise Beaupre awarded with “Women Who Inspire in the Trucking Industry” recognition
Our Vision & Mission Statement
“Of High Quality” in business and as people.
Empower and motivate existing employees, and attract new employees to be natural leaders in their personal and professional lives.
To build an unbreakable bond with our customers that will last a lifetime.
To learn and grow alongside our competitors in order to self-improve.
Our Mission Statement…
We are “Driven to be the Best” toward pricing, service, quality and skill. We offer competitive pricing, outstanding service with professional, friendly staff who are dedicated to delivering top-quality service. We aim for every vehicle we touch to arrive damage-free and on time. Striving for superiority in all aspects of our business ensures customer satisfaction, loyalty and referrals.
We work hard daily to educate and accustom ourselves to new trends and technologies within our ever-changing industry. We embrace and implement creative strategies to remain competitive and deliver the service our customers want and deserve. We work hard to demonstrate our determination for success and to surpass the expectations of our customers.